In today's information-saturated business world it's more important than ever to have information you can trust, where and when you need it. Infor Performance Management software streamlines and accelerates the process of gathering and shaping your data for management and statutory purposes, and makes it visible to everyone who needs it. It also helps you close your books quickly, issue accurate financial reports, and control the key business processes that you rely on to manage your business.
Discover how to improve the quality and speed of your planning, budgeting, and reporting.
Infor CPM solutions help you with:
- Reducing your reliance on one-off spreadsheets for budgets, plans, and reports.
- Decreasing the time spent on planning, budgeting, and forecasting cycles.
- Getting better insight into company performance and the factors that drive your business.
- Spending more time on analysis.
- Improving decision making.
- Producing more reliable information and drive results.
Infor10 CPM Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting (PM10)
Create realistic budgets, drive plans, predict trends, and model accurate forecasts.
What it Is
CPM Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting helps you quickly set high level plan targets, develop detailed driver-based operational and financial plans, and collect and manage the budget and forecast information required to achieve your planned objectives.
What it Does
CPM Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting makes it easier for companies like yours to improve performance by streamlining planning, budgeting, and forecasting business processes and reducing the extra hours it takes to create and execute those plans. CPM Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting draws on the information you have across your organization and around the world at the level of detail you require.
It helps companies improve every aspect of the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process, including:
- Budgeting more effectively - Document the budgeting process, educate system users across the organization, monitor company-wide budget submissions and approvals from anywhere at any time, and enforce budget rules and timelines. The central communication portal, guided workflow capabilities, electronic budget submission and approval process, and automated exception alerts are just some of the tools that will help you gain control over this process.
- Planning more effectively - Model your business quickly and test multiple scenarios easily, so you can prepare realistic financial and operational plans that help your organization achieve its goals. Driver-based modeling helps your company define its business success factors, key contributors to those factors, and then plan them in detail providing a roadmap to improved performance.
- Testing “what if” scenarios - Comprehensively model your business and perform real-time “what if” scenario planning. You can change a business assumption, and watch as the software automatically recalculates the entire model for you, freeing you to concentrate on the actual plan instead of the math. With this solution, you can build in calculations, allocations, phasing, market factors, seasonality, and more.
- Ensuring realistic results with forecasting - Let the calculation engine select the optimum method for data analysis, and create benchmarks to test the likely accuracy of employee-submitted forecasts, ultimately reducing forecast game-playing. You can also use this objective forecast to jump-start your planning and budgeting process. Forecasting lets you predict not only at a summary level, but also at a detailed level, such as product line, region, or sales channel.
- Adjusting actions to achieve goals - Shift planning away from less accurate historical budgeting and forecasting, and move toward continuous predictive modeling and rolling forecast models-automatically adjusting the revenue targets to meet your goals as each period closes and a new period rolls forward.
The Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting Difference
CPM Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting delivers unique value to customers by:
- Leveraging familiar spreadsheet tools to improve forecasting.
- Delivering sophisticated analytical tools that don't require statistical expertise.
- Improving your ability to create complex models and generate accurate forecasts.
- Accelerating the process of planning and budgeting.
Infor10 CPM Financial Consolidation (PM10)
Confidently close your books, report, and publish financial results to management, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies.
What it Is
You can gain power over the data your company relies on to succeed. But you need a financial consolidation and reporting solution that lets you eliminate manual processes so you can focus on analysis. CPM Financial Consolidation can help.
Using CPM Financial Consolidation, you can
- Simplify the tasks associated with consolidation.
- Spend more time on financial reporting and analysis.
- Collect, consolidate, and report accurate data from operating units around the globe.
- Deliver financial results to senior management quickly.
Plus, you can accommodate mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, and other structure changes with a simple “drag and drop” of data.
CPM Financial Consolidation helps you:
- Improve data accuracy.
- Comply with regulations.
- Close books quickly and confidently.
- Access financial statements and standard reports.
With CPM Financial Consolidation, you can simplify the tasks associated with consolidation, so you can spend more time analyzing results and guiding the business.
Infor10 CPM Strategy Management (PM10)
Clearly and effectively develop and communicate your strategic plans using a variety of planning methodologies.
What it Is
You can see how some of your actions and business activities successfully support company goals, and find out why others don't. But you need powerful performance management tools to do it. CPM Strategy Management can help.
With CPM Strategy Management, you can:
- Decide which company initiatives you can eliminate without affecting strategic goals.
- Focus your resources more effectively.
- Link your strategic plans to your operational plans, performance measures, and people.
- Create, manage, and measure the success of your plans.
- Using CPM Strategy Management, you can manage your company's future-and eliminate unclear and badly communicated strategic planning.
CPM Strategy Management helps you with:
- Plan accountability - View your tasks, goals, and performance measures, and see how your performance affects corporate success.
- Cause/effect visibility - Assess plans instantly with color-coded measures and graphic depictions of cause-and-effect relationships.
- Decision support - Create on-demand reports that tell you not only what's happening, but why it's happening.
- Resource alignment - Analyze data to find out which employee activities are productive, and which are unproductive.
With CPM Strategy Management, you can effectively create, communicate, monitor, and manage your strategic plans.
Infor10 CPM Reporting and Analysis (PM10)
Analyze data when you need it most and deliver key information to your decision makers.
What it Is
You have to deliver accurate financial information to decision makers across your business on demand. But in order to do that, you need powerful performance management (PM) tools. Infor PM can help.
Using CPM Reporting and Analysis, you'll be able to:
- Report financial results more quickly and accurately.
- Gather information and share it throughout your organization - fast.
- Provide important information to decision makers whenever they need it.
- See performance improvement sooner rather than later.
Even better, you'll be able to do all those things easily, because Infor PM tools have the look and feel of familiar spreadsheets - without the drawbacks.
CPM Reporting and Analysis lets you:
- Access general ledger information easily.
- Provide comprehensive financial reports and dashboards.
- Analyze financial results across multiple dimensions, hierarchies, and currencies.
- See a full audit trail into all financial data.
- Manage secure access to key financial data.
As a result, you'll get better insight into company performance, be able to spend more time on analysis, and make better decisions, faster.